Time Pedals Expresso 7 Black
TIME PEDALS EXPRESSO 7 BLACK
The XPRESSO 7 is a great value as it is the only pedal in the XPRESSO line to use a carbon body. The hollow steel axle is light and durable at the same time. The Iclic system is pre-opened design, making clipping in super easy. The XPRESSO 7 features carbon blade tension adjustment, a low stack height, and an oversized platform for pedaling efficiency and comfort.
- Great value for proven performance.
- Fast and easy cleat engagement.
- Low stack height for clearance.
- Carbon body for light weight.
- Axle component - Hollow steel axle
- Bearings - Steel
- Body component - Carbon-filled
- Cleats - ICLIC
- Pedal stack height - 13.5mm
- Angular freedom - +5° to -5° with free foot cleats / 0° with fixed foot cleats
- Contact surface area - 700 mm2
- Distance pedal spindle / crank arm - 53mm
- Lateral freedom - 2.5 mm with free foot cleats / 0 with the fixed foot cleats
- Release angle - 2.5 mm with free foot cleats / 0 with the fixed foot cleats
- Tension - 3 different settings of carbon blade
- Threading - 9/16 | 20 TPI
- Weight (per pedal) - 99g
- Pedal colour - Black
- Accessories - ICLIC free foot cleats
- Intended use - Road