Shimano SH-RC300 Women's SPD-SL Road Shoes
High-performance road cycling shoe with advanced fit and pedaling technologies from Shimano.
SPD-SL is the road specific refinement of the system. This pedal platform was designed specifically for the needs of world-class road racers. The seamless pedal and cleat interface for a more efficient power transfer under the extreme pedaling loads encountered in race competitions.
Shimano Dynalast - The toe-spring section of a cycling shoe plays a key role in supporting efficient pedaling. Too high, and it causes increased tension in the plantar, calf, and hamstring muscles. Too low, and you get a bowlegged, inefficient pedaling form. Extensive research by Shimano's R&D experts has produced a superior shoe last design with an optimized toe-spring section that promotes a smoother, more energy-efficient upstroke. Built based on feedback from pro riders, Shimano Dynalast helps reduce energy loss on long rides, letting you keep more in the tank for that final sprint to the line.
- Integrated seamless midsole and upper construction set a new level of fit, stability and lightweight performance.
- Off-set center flap mounted BOA L6 dial creates a sleeker profile with quick adjustments.
- Surround wrapping upper structure reduces overlap and provides a glove-like fit.
- Low stack height midsole stabilizes foot and maximises power transfer efficiency.
- Perforated synthetic leather composite upper enables superior fit and breathability.
- Lightweight glass fiber reinforced nylon sole for power transfer.
|Last Type||Shimano Dynalast|
|Best Match Pedal||PD-RS500|
|Closure||1 BOA (L6)|
|Material||Upper: Synthetic leather+Mesh
Midsole: Glass fiber reinforced Nylon
|Standard Insole||Cup insole|
|Weight||243g (Size 42)|