Muc-Off CLEANER PUNK POWDER
THE WORLD'S FIRST PLASTIC FREE BIKE CLEANER
Some bike cleaners out there have a carbon footprint bigger than the Jurassic Park T-Rex, but not Muc-Off. They are always looking for new ways to reduce our plastic and water usage along with our CO2 output; so they got cracking on the epic task of developing the ultimate powder-based cleaner! Over three years, they have tested and tinkered with hundreds of versions until they landed on the one. Formulated using the latest technological advancements and the finest biodegradable ingredients (75% of which are plant-based!) the newest creation is not only incredibly safe for you and the environment, but also for all bikes and finishes.
At Muc-Off, they don’t do things by halves. Punk Powder delivers the signature cleaning power you’ve come to expect, but with readily biodegradable ingredients and 92% less packaging than two of our standard 1L bottles it truly is a guilt-free gleam! The fast-dissolving formula means it’s ready for use within seconds of water being added, and if you want to go full eco-warrior you can even use collected rainwater! Simply reuse your old Muc-Off bottle.
It’s not just the powder that’s green and mean (on grime), but the packaging too. It’s 100% plastic-free, and each sachet is compostable (certified to EN 13432 standard) and made from renewable raw materials. We’ve even used vegetable-based inks!
From production right through to the powder itself, sustainability is built in. So you can shred hard, with a clean bike and conscience. Punk Powder is the future of bike cleaning – the future is here!
- Unused sealed sachets should be stored inside the box in a well-ventilated, dry place and protected from moisture, heat and direct sunlight.
- Can be stored for up to 3 years.
- Each sachet contains 30g powder.
- 4 x 30g sachets per carton box.
- Makes 2x litres of bike cleaner
- 100% plastic free packaging
- Readily biodegradable ingredients
- 100% water free
- Refill your old bottle and help reduce plastic waste
- 92% saving in packaging compared to 2 x 1L bike cleaner
- 100% environmentally friendly ingredients, including plant based raw materials
- Supplied in a compostable sachet and printed with vegetable inks
- FSC recycled card box containing 2 x sachets – that makes 2L of bike cleaner
- Safe on all parts and surfaces including carbon fibre
- Will not harm seals, cables, disc brake pads or rotors
- Alkaline based and free from alcohol, CFCs, EDTA, solvents or acids
- Vegan & vegetarian friendly
- Cruelty free, not tested on animals
- Grab your empty old bottle of Muc-Off. (You may need a pair of adjustable pliers to remove the trigger from the bottle).
- Fill up to the shoulders of the bottle with 1 litre of lukewarm water for faster formula activation!
- Carefully cut one corner of the sachet open along the diagonal cut lines.
- You can carefully pour the sachet straight into the top of the bottle. Or using the box, fold the inside of the lid together using the printed lines as a guide and use this as a funnel to pour the powder into your bottle. (Please see our video for full instructions on this.
- Screw your spray trigger back onto the top of the bottle. Ensure it’s tight!
- Shake the bottle vigorously for 30-60 seconds to activate the formula. If you notice any undissolved powder simply keep shakin’ it!
- Go clean that filthy bike!