Hamax Kiss Baby Seat
EASILY ATTACHED TO THE BIKE
The Kiss child bike seat helps to make bike rides simple and safe when you go cycling with a child on board. The Hamax freely suspended fastening bracket provides natural springing and protects the child’s spine during the trip.
ADJUSTABLE SAFETY HARNESS AND FOOTRESTS
All Hamax child bike seats are designed to ‘grow’ with the child via an adjustable safety harness and footrests. The child bike seat may be easily attached to and removed from the bike. By purchasing an extra bracket, you may easily switch the child bike seat between two bikes. Hamax recommends that a child should always wear a helmet when using a child bike seat.
- Suitable for bikes without luggage carriers
- The child bike seat may be easily attached to and removed from the bike
- Fits frame tubes from 28-40mm (round)
- The fastening system will not get caught out with cables in the fastening area
- Ergonomic sitting position
- A suspended fastening bracket ensures excellent cushioning
- Material: Polypropylene (PP), UV stabilised material
- Safe and flexible belt system with belt buckles that cannot be opened by the child itself
- Safety and simple to fit
- Adjustable safety harness and legrests
- Approved: TÜV/GS EN14344 Approved
- Max weight child: 22kg
- Bike seat weight: 3.6kg
- Minimum age: 9 months
This is designed for medium, large and extra large frames. If you have a small or extra small frame, you will require an additional mounting bracket.